- Half title page with just the book’s title
- Title page: book title, subtitle, author name(s)
- Copyright page indicating, if applicable, primary Bible translation and date (plus any secondary translations) and permissions statements for any use of copyrighted material beyond “fair use.” (Inclusion of song lyrics and poems not in the public domain require written permission from copyright holder.)
- Contents page (for nonfiction) with chapter numbers and titles
- Dedication page (optional)
- Foreword page (optional)
Manuscripts may contain these pages at the end:
Submit all manuscripts via email as an attached .doc, .docx., or .rtf file. If you use an alternative word-processing program, use the “save-as” command to convert the manuscript to a Microsoft Word .doc format.
Page and text setup
- Use 12-point Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1 inch top and bottom margins, 1.25 inch side margins.
- Use only one space between sentences.
- Use no extra spacing above and below paragraphs.
- Indent paragraphs one-half inch, using the paragraph indentation setting. (Do not create indents by using the Tab key or Spacebar.)
- Turn off widow/orphan control.
- For endnotes, use 10-point Times New Roman.
Before submitting a manuscript, please accept all changes.
Artwork, illustrations, and photos
Author-supplied artwork should be clearly labeled, separate file attachments with 300 dpi resolution. Captions should be listed in a separate document.